Just A Note

Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you will take the time to browse through and see what tickles your fancy =) If there is something you would like to see- whether it be a different artist, wording for snags, etc, please feel free to drop me an email at lcrim72@gmail.com, please use "Blog" somewhere in the subject line. I would also like to ask that if you snag, please leave some love- it would be appreciated. Comments are always welcome too! ;) And one last thing, please do not alter my creations in any way- Nothing is more frustrating and maddening then having this happen. It is just not ethically correct to do this. Thank you!

My Blinkie

 photo Bratty_Designs1_zps1b44830d.gif

Follow Me

Labels

Contributors

Monday, May 18, 2015

CT for Angel Wing Scraps~ PUT "Catch of the Day"


New extras for you today! Yay!

The kit used, "Lake Retreat" by Angel Wing Scraps-
newly released today- is just awesome!
It is loaded with over 100 elements and 20 papers.

Everything you need for those outdoor creations or layouts even!
Make sure to grab it today!

You can find this fun kit at the following stores:
 
I used it with the art of PUT.
You can find tubes at CDO here:


  Enjoy!







 photo brattySignature2.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Bratty

 photo Ads by Bratty_zpsvcyptoto.png

I CT/AD FOR

 photo AWS_fanblink-byevolangel_zpsretgpzo5.gif  photo design10_zpsnbgyir9h.gif  photo SD_ArtlorDesigns-vi_zpsfu6so9cr.gif
Artistic Scraps Blog

Blog Archive

Blogs I Follow

-insert here-

Search


Social Media Management Tools