Just A Note

Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you will take the time to browse through and see what tickles your fancy =) If there is something you would like to see- whether it be a different artist, wording for snags, etc, please feel free to drop me an email at lcrim72@gmail.com, please use "Blog" somewhere in the subject line. I would also like to ask that if you snag, please leave some love- it would be appreciated. Comments are always welcome too! ;) And one last thing, please do not alter my creations in any way- Nothing is more frustrating and maddening then having this happen. It is just not ethically correct to do this. Thank you!

My Blinkie

 photo Bratty_Designs1_zps1b44830d.gif

Follow Me

Labels

Contributors

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Enamorte "Music is the Key" Extras

Well, the new year is proving to be busier than I had hoped, so I am always happy when I get some time to play in PSP.

This week my husband and I are celebrating another anniversary together- we were married 13 years ago on the 15th, but we have been together 18 years. Crazy how time just moves by and smacks you in the face with how far you've come one day! Anyhow, enough of me and on the the extras for today! ;)

Using the fabulous art of Enamorte and the stunning Inspired By kit by WDDesignz.
This kit is just perfect for Enamorte's art or other's art. It doesn't have to be exclusive to this artist and can be used with other's art.

You can grab it today at Creative Design Outlet HERE.
You can also grab Enamorte's tubes HERE.

Make sure to pick up this kit today!

http://www.cdoestore.com/index.php?p=product&id=43993&parent=1021
Click on the tag you would like to get to the full size tag.



Have a great morning/afternoon/evening, wherever you are =)

 photo brattySignature2.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Bratty

 photo Ads by Bratty_zpsvcyptoto.png

I CT/AD FOR

 photo AWS_fanblink-byevolangel_zpsretgpzo5.gif  photo design10_zpsnbgyir9h.gif  photo SD_ArtlorDesigns-vi_zpsfu6so9cr.gif
Artistic Scraps Blog

Blogs I Follow

-insert here-

Search


Social Media Management Tools