Just A Note

Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you will take the time to browse through and see what tickles your fancy =) If there is something you would like to see- whether it be a different artist, wording for snags, etc, please feel free to drop me an email at lcrim72@gmail.com, please use "Blog" somewhere in the subject line. I would also like to ask that if you snag, please leave some love- it would be appreciated. Comments are always welcome too! ;) And one last thing, please do not alter my creations in any way- Nothing is more frustrating and maddening then having this happen. It is just not ethically correct to do this. Thank you!

My Blinkie

 photo Bratty_Designs1_zps1b44830d.gif

Follow Me

Labels

Contributors

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Maryline's Merry Christmas

Using the ever-so-adorable art of Maryline Cazenave-
you can find these cuties HERE- DON'T forget to check out the bonus tube while you are there!
I used an absolutely gorgeous kit by Rebel Dezigns called "Xmas Wishes"
and you can find the kit HERE.
I also use a template (Christmas 2 Languages) and mask (Winter mask 2) by Dee- You can find her blog HERE.
Hope you like and that you are enjoying your holiday season!
xoxox






 photo BrattySiggy.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Bratty

 photo Ads by Bratty_zpsvcyptoto.png

I CT/AD FOR

 photo AWS_fanblink-byevolangel_zpsretgpzo5.gif  photo design10_zpsnbgyir9h.gif  photo SD_ArtlorDesigns-vi_zpsfu6so9cr.gif
Artistic Scraps Blog

Blog Archive

Blogs I Follow

-insert here-

Search


Social Media Management Tools